Thesis/ Dissertation Publication
Submitting Dissertations and Thesis for Publication
Academic thesis/monograph presents the research and innovations writing on a broad range of disciplines. All of these monographs are peer reviewed and are projected for researchers, scholars and academicians in easy to access, read and online print format. The entire published monograph will be available for open access.
Authors are invited to submit their original, Dissertations and Thesis for consideration for publication in IJSET.
Dissertations and Thesis in all scientific fields at the following levels:
- Submitted dissertations or thesis to IJSET must already have been approved by a research committee or by the affiliated university. The IJSET Journal will assumes that the student’s institution and supervisor did evaluate the thesis; thus the IJSET Journal will evaluate the submitted thesis by two external reviewers to ensure that it satisfies the journal’s publication requirements.
- Authors can submit their dissertations or thesis at any time for possible publication in IJSET.
- Authors can choose to publish the Full-Text or Summaries/Abstracts only of their respective thesis or dissertation.
- Acceptance notification period will be within 10-15 days from receiving the thesis application.
- All published dissertations and thesis will be indexed in IJSET and other regular indexing sites.
- The accepted dissertation and thesis can be cited or referenced and will receive the same Journal’s impact factor and prestige as all researches in the journal.
- Authors will keep the complete copyright of their dissertations and thesis.
- We accept research in all discipline and thesis or monograph should not exceed 250 pages including figures and tables if any.
Publication of Thesis or Monograph including formatting, e-book type setting, e-pub type setting costs USD 250 or INR 12000 per copy, which include final formatting, e-publishing and Online Print publishing.
Kindly send the Complete Thesis on email@example.com