Research in any field of engineering, science, management, etc. needs validation by publishing in an international journal. Young scholars search for Online Paper Publishing Journals needs some guidance from mentors to filter good journals before submitting content for review. This article helps researchers who are new to the field of publication and have no experience or guidance for getting online research paper submission and publication.
- Journals name should be verified by the ISSN portal, having a valid eight-character unique Id for electronic publication.
- Journal should have more than five volumes and it should be a monthly or bi-monthly journal.
- Each issue of volume should have few published papers.
- The publication should be done by more than one country, as some journals are dedicated to work for some universities only.
- Authors’ guidelines should be mention in journals for publication or submission.
- Publication charges or article processing fees should be mention clearly on-site with a limit of pages and authors. As some of the international journals charge as per the number of authors, pages, figures.
- It should also notice that journals provide digital certificates to the authors (Free or paid). All authors get separate certificates or common certificate issues for all.
- Article review time is also an important factor for the scholars as some of the journals take a month to process a paper, so review time should be known to the author before paper submission.
- Journal paper submission is either online or taken by email id. Submission through for is desirable for the scholars as this looks more professional.
- Finally, journal format needs to be checked by authors to reduce the publication time of the paper, as some of the editors like paper if the content is in format.
As scholars get confused when they cross-check such list of a journals so I share one journal on the same page that fulfills all sets of the above points. I request people to consult their mentor before publishing the paper as sometimes the mentor/guide has some other requirement so the journal may meet such. Writing a paper is always a tough task for beginners so try to write content in your own words do not copy from relevant articles. As the chance of paper, rejection increases at the initial stage due to high plagiarism. Try to be specific and clear about your model, techniques, finding. In the end publication in good age (more than 5 years old) journal is ways appreciated.